Challenging Charges For Removal and Deportation Defense
If you are facing deportation or removal, it is critical that you have an experienced immigration defense attorney on your side. The Flores Law Firm in Jupiter, FL proudly protects the rights of both citizens and non-citizens. Even if you have a criminal record and require an attorney with knowledge in the complex area of law known as “crimmigration,” The Flores Law Firm is here to help you. We want our clients to understand their legal options and develop a strong defense strategy before facing Immigration Court. Contact us to learn more about our deportation and “crimmigration” legal services. We are ready to hear from you.
If you receive a summons for a charge that could result in your deportation, do not delay: contact our office in Jupiter immediately.
Charges Of Removability And Notices To Appear
When the agents of the Department of Homeland Security believe that you do not have legal rights to remain in this country, they will issue a Notice to Appear (NTA). The NTA should list the charge of removability. Charges of removability can include charges like:
- Not attending school when you are here on a student visa
- Being convicted of a crime that makes you subject to removal
- Overstaying your visa
- Entering the country illegally
- Obtaining your status fraudulently
If you receive an NTA, you should contact a reputable, professional immigration lawyer
Your Charges For Removal Might Be Unlawful
If you are convicted of any of the following criminal offenses, you especially need an experienced criminal and immigration attorney to defend you in immigration proceedings:
- Any aggravated felony (murder, drug trafficking, rape, etcetera)
- A controlled substance offense
- A criminal offense involving the use of a firearm
- A crime involving moral turpitude or CIMT (a crime involving dishonesty, fraud or a display of “poor character”) within five years of the date of your admission as a resident
- Two crimes involving moral turpitude at any point after your admission
- A crime of domestic violence
If you have been convicted of any crime that is likely to jeopardize your immigration status as a legal resident of the United States, it’s imperative that you retain the services of an experienced immigration attorney
Contact Our Florida Immigration Law Firm
Immigration and criminal defense Attorneys at The Flores Law Firm are committed to helping clients with immigration, visas, citizenship status, criminal accusation, and deportation defense cases in Florida. Call us immediately at 855-466-4478 to schedule an appointment. When you secure legal representation from The Flores Law Firm, you get an experienced and determined lawyer who works with the best interests of you and your family in mind. We are ready to take your call.