The Flores Law Firm Helps Employers and Employees Gain Resident Status to Work in the United States
Non-immigrant visas are issued to allow foreign nationals to enter the US for a limited amount of tie for a specific reason. There are several types of non-immigrant visas that are available to individuals who wish to come to the United States to visit or work. The employment visa attorneys at The Flores Law Firm have vast experience in helping clients navigate through the complex immigration system an acquire the proper visa status so the can be employed in the US.
Types of Employment Visas
- H-1B Visa (Employment Visa): The H-1B Visa was created for individuals who have the equivalent of a US Bachelor’s Degree and have been offered a position with a US company that is both related to, and requires that degree.
- R-1-Religious Workers (Employment Visa): The R1Visa is available to foreign national who desires to come to the US temporarily to be employed by a non-profit, religious organization in the US to work as a minister or in a religious vocation or occupation.
- L-1 Visa (Employment Visa): The L1 Visa allows individuals who are employed as managers or executives in a corporation outside of the US to be transferred to an affiliated or subsidiary business within the US to hold a managerial or executive position.
- E-2, Treaty Investor Visa (Employment Visa): The E2 Treaty Investor Visa is available to passport holders of certain countries with which the US has a Treaty of Trade and Commerce.
- E-1, Treaty Trader Visa (Employment Visa The E1 Treaty Trader Visa is available to passport holders of certain countries with which the US has a Treaty of Trade and Commerce.
Qualifications and Employment Visa Guidelines
Different employment visas cover different needs and activities and each has their own unique guidelines and qualifications. The immigration attorneys at The Flores Law Firm will discuss your needs and help determine the right employment visa for your situation. Our attorneys will complete and file all of the required forms and shepherd your application through the complex visa process.
Contact the Employment Visa Attorneys at The Flores Law Firm
When you decide that you need professional legal assistance in applying for an employment visas, call The Flores Law Firm or contact us online for an initial consultation. Our attorneys have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of this complex area of law and we are here to help you get through it efficiently and effectively. We take pride in our work. Contact us at 855-466-4478.