Immigration Attorneys Guiding You Through the Family Visa Application
Applying for family-based visas in the United States is a complex process involving multiple documents that need to be properly filled out and filed. It is to your family’s advantage to discuss the visa application process with a knowledgeable immigration attorney.
The Flores Law Firm is a competitive immigration law office in Florida, offering skilled and comprehensive information in immigration law. Attorney Flores has extensive experience in immigration and “crimmigration” law, and reassures clients that they receive all the legal benefits of having an attorney on their side.
U.S. Family Visas: Overview
The two basic family visas offered are as follows:
Immediate Relatives of United States citizens (unlimited) include the following:
- Unmarried children under 21 years old
- Orphan adopted abroad by a U.S. citizen
- Orphan adopted in the U.S.
- Parent of an adult U.S. citizen (over the age of 21)
Family Preference (limited) include the following:
- Unmarried sons or daughters of U.S. citizens and their minor children
- Married sons or daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses, and their minor children
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, their spouses, and their minor children
- Unmarried children of Permanent Residents
- Spouse of Permanent Residents
Family visas are limited for the year. Furthermore, the United States puts a cap on the number of immigrants allowed into the country each year. If you are interested in applying for immigration for yourself, a relative, or an employee, contact our Florida immigration law firm to get started.
Contact Our Immigration Law Firm in Florida
When you decide that you need professional legal assistance in applying for immigration, call The Flores Law Firm or contact us online for an initial consultation. The immigration attorneys at The Flores Law Firm have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of this complex area of law — and we are here to help you get through it efficiently and effectively. We take pride in our work. Contact us at 855-466-4478.That being said, it is vital to act quickly and efficiently. With the help of an experienced family visa attorney, you can rest assured that you are doing everything you can to get the results you want for your family